Thursday, January 31, 2008

Big Fun!!

Lots of fun going to be going on at Deco-Pages in Feb. There is going to be a big contest, lots of challenges, a new club deco kit, and much more. You all gotta come by for a visit. Oh the details for the contest will be announced tomorrow... I will post them on my blog then. But for now here's the ad. Have a great day!! Happy Scrapping!!

PS... thanks for the comments and emails about the kids. Just a quick update...the kids are all doing much better... think it was those first couple days. The mountain pass that my husband has to cross is closed due avalanches... SO.. he wont be home until NEXT weekend... YIKES!! I have to give props to those moms whose husbands are in the military or travel for work... I DONT KNOW HOW YOU GUYS DO IT... I have really had to stay on the ball with the kids in showing them that I have just as much authority as dad. They are finally listening to me and my 13 yr olds... HOLY COW... teens are hard to deal with...lol. I have learned to be a little more lienient with her and that helps keep communication open and she is more helpful that way. But I am still a strict mommy and that will never change :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

H, I just left you a comment on one of your posts several months back. Im not sure of this blogging world yet or how to use it so I hope this gets to you. Just wanted to make sure you got my message on the prior post, I think it was from back in Nov.
Thanks