Monday, February 4, 2008

Shabby Cottage - New Release and a Freebie

Good Evening...Today has been a loooong day...lol. Hubby never came home because they closed the pass he has to take to come home and he got stuck in seattle. So he is going to stay until next saturday...WOW 2 weeks by myself with the kids... it hasnt been that bad... not as bad as those first 2 days. They've settled down quite a bit...it is hard to keep up on my scrapping addiction and take care of the kids too. So I havent been spending as much time on the computer...the kids come first...hehehe. I did however manage to get out a new kit this week. It is called Shabby Cottage.

It was inspired by a thought my mom and I had. We were talking about opening up a shoppe. Where we have tea parties, little girls can come in and have a tea party with their friends, there would be a trunk full of dress up clothes and a portrait studio. Everything is shabby chic...lots of linen, delicates, antiqued metal racks, flowers and a bunch of girlie pretties. Anyway... that is what I was thinking of when I made this kit... hope you enjoy.



I did a couple LO's in past couple of days, thought I would share :)

This was made using my new kit Shabby Cottage



I was playing around with some papers and textures and I made this LO...didnt come from a kit or anything... just my own thing



and finally I made this LO for my newest ct, Chris from Heavenly Scraps. I used her newest kit called Feeling Blue and it is available at B2K.



Last but definitely not least... I made a greeting card that my friend Chris helped me with. I wrote text just in the sample but left the original blank so you can add your own text... hope you enjoy

Download Card Here

2 comments:

Catarina Kesten said...

Becky, I love your new kit and your layouts are amazing! Awesome work! When will it be available?
Hugs,
Chelle

Anonymous said...

This card is great - thank you for sharing it. :-)

Found you from Digifree.