Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ice Cream Sundae

Good Afternoon, hope you all are doing well. I have had one heck of a week. My husbands work has been real slow lately... winter months... so times have been real hard for us. And to add to all the stress, our oven went out. It is only 2 yrs old...LOL...I think it is the heating element... and its about 60$ to buy a new one.... so it has been on hold for a week or so. I have been cooking in our pressure cooker...we have had SO many roasts its not even funny...lol. Payday is coming so and I just cant wait...think I am just going to cook Kraft macaroni and cheese tonight for dinner...hehehe. I dont feel much like cooking anyway.

Well, I finally finished this kit... I love it... its called Ice cream sundae and is loaded with yummy elements and beautiful papers. You can find it at deco-pages.com.
You have a great day!! and Happy Scrapping!!

Ice Cream Sundae



Layout by Me

1 comment:

mhsalgado said...

What a beautiful, fun kit! The possibilities are endless with this one! I love it!