Tuesday, January 1, 2008

News

Happy New Year!! WOO HOO 2008!! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday, ate lots of food, stayed warm, spent time with the family and most of all enjoyed yourselves. Well, me, hubby, and the 5 kids packed up and went to mother in laws house... oh what fun that was... no kidding... it wasnt that bad. We drove 4 hours to get there and stopped and played in the snow over the mountain pass... that was definitely a highlight of the trip.

I have some exciting news... I will be selling my kits at Deco-Pages.com . You can click on products and see the beautiful designs by all the great designers there at deco-pages or below that you can click on the designers name and you would click on Becky Smith of course. I will also be selling at Scrap Garden and the prices will all be the same, the only difference is you will be able to download directly after your purchase instead of waiting for me to get your email and sending you the link. Either way, its all good!!

Heres a layout I did of Bella... she got a ballerina dress up outfit for christmas ... I used a freebie from AmelieScrap :)


Also played with a QP by Sugar Snap Scraps... that was a freebie too :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,
I just wanted to say Welcome to Deco-Pages and I can't wait to work with you! Hope you had a safe and a Happy New Year. Can't wait to see your work.
Hugs,
Jennifer