Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Kit and Freebie

Good afternoon....we have had a lazy Sunday...me and 13 yr old daughter have been doing laundry...oh fun... I know... hubby has been in his office doing work....2 yr old daughter has been taking a 3 hour nap.... and the 3 boys are playing video games. I finally finished up my new kit. I call it French Kiss....this is my biggest kit so far... it is jammed packed with elements and lots of backgrounds, I also included 2 sample LO's and a QP :) You can find it at Deco-Pages.com.

French Kiss



Now on to the freebie... I made this QP freebie using French Kiss... it was inspired by a template by Leslie Hasenkamp... (thank you!!)

Download QP here

6 comments:

Leslie and the boyz! said...

Love the Qp :) Great job on it :) What an adorable kit :)thanks for sharing the QP :) have some ideas how to use it :) Thank you so much :)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

PatinParis said...

Found it!! Thanks again...your kit is such a bright happy one and so is the QP!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got the photos back.
The rest is just maoney and time but photos can't be redone
Thanks for the QP.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

gigsy said...

love it! super! thankyou!