Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Kit and Freebie

Good afternoon....we have had a lazy Sunday...me and 13 yr old daughter have been doing laundry...oh fun... I know... hubby has been in his office doing work....2 yr old daughter has been taking a 3 hour nap.... and the 3 boys are playing video games. I finally finished up my new kit. I call it French Kiss....this is my biggest kit so far... it is jammed packed with elements and lots of backgrounds, I also included 2 sample LO's and a QP :) You can find it at Deco-Pages.com.

French Kiss



Now on to the freebie... I made this QP freebie using French Kiss... it was inspired by a template by Leslie Hasenkamp... (thank you!!)

Download QP here

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Qp :) Great job on it :) What an adorable kit :)thanks for sharing the QP :) have some ideas how to use it :) Thank you so much :)

PatinParis said...

Found it!! Thanks again...your kit is such a bright happy one and so is the QP!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got the photos back.
The rest is just maoney and time but photos can't be redone
Thanks for the QP.

Anonymous said...

love it! super! thankyou!