Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Last Announcement!!

Finally finished and I am ready to announce that Chris (Heavenly Scraps) and myself have teamed up and made a beautiful collab kit called Friends of a Feather. This was great fun to do and we would like to offer it as a gift with purchase. If you spend 10$ in either of our stores you will receive the kit for free. How great is that?? Some simple questions I have been asked... You do not have to spend 10$ in each of our stores, a combined total of at least $10 is all you need to do. Also, you may purchase the kit separately for $6.99. I hope you enjoy all the great things that are going on this week. Have a lovely day!!

Becky's Store
Chris's Store
Friends of a Feather

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! I love your work. I just had to tell you that my maiden name is Becky Smith. It is so funny to see "my" name all over your site!