Friday, April 11, 2008

Contest Over, New Release

I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who was generous with their time and offered to help me name my kit. I had an overwhelming response and it was very hard to choose. So I picked my top 3 and then my ct and I got together and decided on a name. The winner is Crystal from The Template Club and her entry was Homespun Happiness. WOOT... congrats Crystal, she received the Homespun Happiness kit and bracket album for free. And our two runner ups were Nancy and Margie. Nancy suggested My Country Cousin (which I loved that name) and Margie suggested Little Bit Country (and that really suited the kit also). Those 2 brilliant ladies received the bracket album as a prize. So I now want to introduce you to my new kit called Homespun Happiness and a 6 page Bracket Album. Remember over at B2K it is 25% for the first week it is released. Hope you all have a wonderful day and thank you for all the participation.


1 comment:

"Kreative Karma" said...

These are awesome Becky!