Friday, March 21, 2008

New Releases,Freebies,Easter,Egg Hunts...etc...

Good morning!! WOW there is ALOT going on this weekend. I dont know where to start...lol. Guess I will start with the new releases. I released my new commercial use line today, you can find all my products at Deco-Pages and Bits2Kits. **Secret**everything at B2K is on sale for 25% off for the first week so hop on over there and check out what goodies I have. Here are my previews for the CU products:)





New Kits - I have 2 new kits for you Bellisima and Olde Time... I had SO much fun making these kits, oh and a pack of 5 QP's







We are having an Egg Hunt over at B2K... with lots of freebies (Im also offering a freebie kit) and also it would be great if you check out the Grab an Egg bags they are only $1 each






I feel like I am missing something... dang I should have written all this down...lol. I hope that is all I had to announce today if not, I will remember and be back later on. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!!

Happy Scrapping,
Becky

No comments: