Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Started Designing

Imagine that, I am designing now. I LOVE it. I am having so much fun. I have met lots of great people but one gal I met, Jenny... has been absolutely wonderful to me. Not only has she encouraged me to design but she is letting me sell my kits at her store.... isnt that awesome!!

Please visit http://scrappin4you2.com to see my kits and many more. I also have lots of freebie samplers in the freebie section. Stop by to check it out.

I finished a new kit last night called "Matters of the heart". I want to post a preview here but I need to figure out how... lol. Okay, figured it out... now I wonder if I can link the image to the store....hmmmm...cant figure that one out. But here is the link again


Take Care
~Becky

1 comment:

mc2scraps said...

Your Blog is so wonderful and thank you so much.
Hugs Jenny